A recorded, online workshop that guides you on how to get in front of the right people and…
- Develop your ability to influence others, whether to sell products or services or to obtain support for an idea or project.
- Write more effective emails, website content, social media posts, presentations, pitches, and proposals.
Stop wasting your time and money!
STOP reaching out to the WRONG PEOPLE.
STOP delivering the WRONG MESSAGE
at the WRONG TIME.
After “How To Get In Front Of The Right People,” you will know:
- How to identify the right people to target for your objective — your Target Audience.
- The information needed to determine how to effectively reach, engage, and “sell to” your Target Audience.
- How to pull it together to craft and deliver a winning “pitch.”
Why you need to learn How To Get In Front Of The Right People
- If you sell a product or service, more easily and effectively build your connections and turn them into leads and customers.
- If you lead a team, consistently get a better buy-in for your initiatives.
- Ensure that you meet your goals by obtaining support from those you need on your side.
Get the Recording & Downloads
I have achieved most of the goals I have had throughout my life by successfully engaging and persuading people to take action. Whether that was to hire me, support my ideas and initiatives or to encourage others to do so.Your Guide: Ann Donnelly, International Digital Business Consultant
- 30+ years of business management experience in various roles and industries in the US, UK, and Ireland.
- 20+ years of Digital Marketing experience focused on helping others use the internet better to reach their goals.
- Held leadership roles in several business and tourism bodies. Currently Co-Chair of the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce Women in Business group.
What’s included in this FREE workshop?
- Information-packed recorded workshop.
- Slides from the workshop.
- Templates to put what you’ve learned to use.
Have questions about How To Get In Front Of The Right People?
Call: (518) 223-9554