4-Hour Workshop | In-Person or Virtual* | Max 5 Participants
Learn techniques to create and deliver content that captures attention and wins over your ideal customers. The Marketing Magic Masterclass will build confidence and certainty while developing your marketing and communications skills.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify your ideal target audience and develop relevant segments.
- Engage your audience and build a community.
- Create content (articles, emails, social media posts, ads, etc.) that wins attention — and new customers.
- Establish a Content Calendar to ensure consistent delivery across all channels in a manner and at a time that best engages your audience.
- Develop connections with other participants to help with accountability, idea development, and networking opportunities.
You will leave the session with more confidence and clarity and a realistic action plan to increase leads and sales through your marketing activities.
- *Virtual Sessions via Zoom.
- *In-person sessions currently only take place in Glens Falls.
- Contact me If you want to hold the session in person at another location.
Interested in attending this masterclass or an in-house session for your team?
or click here to book a call.
Working with Ann was a pleasure! In addition to her wealth of knowledge, she provided us with phenomenal templates that I am eager to continue to put to use. It was really nice to bounce thoughts off of peers that are tackling similar challenges – we discussed a lot of ideas that I had never even considered and am excited to implement into our organization’s marketing plan.
Ann’s style of coaching is encouraging, inspiring, and realistic. She’s great at making you feel at ease and confident in what you do.Devin Ball, The Adirondack Folk School
Ann’s Marketing Magic Masterclass provided hours of inspiration and practical tools to help move ideas into action. The small group size allowed for easy conversation and exchange of ideas and support with like-minded peers, and I came away with several “aha moments” that I am excited to implement. From the details of email and digital marketing, to how to make your elevator pitch, Ann has a wealth of knowledge and first-hand experience and shows a genuine desire to see her clients succeed.Sarah Hoffman, Lake George Land Conservancy